Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Ok. I know I've ranted quite a bit about Nikki, but I want to rant some more. Just really quickly, I promise. Still no money to pay back her nephew. Am I surprised? Not really. Am I disappointed? Extremely. Not because the money isn't here, or that she lied, ok maybe because she lied. She sunk lower than low by taking the money from Xavier's bank in the first place, then she promised to put the money in the mail that Friday, the very next day. If you can't keep your word, what kind of a person are you? I think I'm more sorry for her now than I was in November when she asked to move up here then kept running back to the POS she claims to love. I don't know how to explain things to Xavier to where he would really understand what all is going on. How do you tell a toddler that its not his fault that his Aunt Nikki couldn't handle spending time with him so she ran away to someone who treats her like shit? How do I tell him that she was more interested in getting high and getting laid than to actually turn her life around and stop living off of other people? Basically how do I tell him that the Aunt that claims to love him so much is an irresponsible, rude, selfish bitch who is not worth the energy or emotions wasted on her? I know, I'm being harsh, but all in all that's the way she acts. She says she loves Xavier and wants to be a part of his life, but she can't even take care of herself. Truly a sorry excuse for an adult. She's 29, almost 30, going on about 12. Oh well. She does not live here, nor in this state anymore, and Rob and I agree that she is not moving in with us again. She had her chance and blew it. No second chances to mess up Xavier's life. Not while I draw breath.

No comments: