Ok. Ok. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have either not been on the computer, as my in-laws were here last weekend, or when I have been on my computer I've been playing NWN. I finally got it installed and started playing it. I've actually completed one of the quests, returned the intellect devourer to Lady Aribeth. Just 3 more escaped creatures to return and I'll be done with that bit of the game. Maybe I'll actually work up to playing online one of these days. Heck, I'm doing good to have finally sat down and actually played it for any amount of time. :-)
Things are going pretty good. Rob's had a whole week to settle in, and he has. Right into his computer chair, like he never left. :-) No, really. He's done some yard work - all volunteered work mind you. Put gravel in between the end of the porch and railroad ties. Looks very good. He even cleaned out one of the shrub areas and we've put in 2 little "goblins" from Wal-Mart. They're so cute. He has even put some river rock in the shrub area's along the back of the house, right outside the computer room. I've decided that I want to take out that little pink clubhouse in the back, maybe even the cedar tree that's right there, and plant an herb garden. Keep saying I want one, should get off my duff and start it. Though I'd probably be better off starting it inside til Spring next year, huh?
Xavier is doing his normal mood swings. Loves to watch his DVD's too. Monster's Inc., Shrek, Tarzan and Jungle Book 2, with Rollie Pollie Ollie and the Baby Bot Chase thrown in every so often for good measure. Here lately he's even watched Beauty and the Beast a few times. :-) Its amazing what will keep his attention and what won't. He's been playing a lot with Rob as well. Loves his daddy. Still has issues with biting my mom though. :-( Last night he was really cute. He was in here with me, taking a break from Tarzan. When it got to the end he went running into the livingroom doing his Tarzan yell. Rob laughed so hard he fell out of his chair, his ribs were sore and he said he felt like he was gonna hurl. I think the cutest bit of it all was Rob's reaction. :-) I live with a couple of characters, don't I?
OH well. NWN is calling my name. I'll try to post more often. TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment