Thursday, September 11, 2003

Have you ever noticed how sometimes you don't realize just how tired you are until your husband is freaking out because your asleep on the bedroom floor? Last night Xavier fell asleep early, around 8 or so, which if you know Xavier is definitely early for him. Well about 9 I carried him upstairs to put him in his bed, which is right next to the wall in our room. Well, he woke up so I laid down with him, then after a while I got up but he stirred and patted the bed so I laid my head on the mattress and sat down on the floor. The next thing I remember is Xavier pulling me down onto the floor so he can nurse. Then I was chilly so I grabbed his blanket from his bed and then the next thing I remember is Rob waking me up and its 10:30. Apparently Xavier had run downstairs and called for Rob and when he came upstairs he couldn't find me. He told me I'd scared the crap out of him cause I was face down on the floor with my arm behind me holding Xavier's blanket. I really didn't want to wake up or even move, I was actually comfortable on the floor. Oh well. I got up, put my pj's on and climbed into bed. Then I woke up several times throughout the night and I'm still tired and I've been up for about 30 mins already. Gotta love the wonders of trying to get a 2 year old to sleep in his own bed and falling asleep yourself. *sheepish grin*

No comments: