Friday Five
What was...
1. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Ms. McDonald. She was a mean old cuss of a cow whom went out of her way to find things to punish me about. I remember being paddled atleast once a week, sometimes once a day, usually for things that were out of my control. I hear she's still at the school, and still just as mean and unliked.
2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
X-Men
3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
I don't remember her name, but she lived downstairs from us when we lived in Germany the first time we were there.
4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
Pops
5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
Sometimes I'd go out and play, but I was so unathletic and sick so much that I usually stayed inside and read, colored, or just played by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment