Dre (from comments to a previous post) would be Andrea, my sister. She has moved down here temporarily trying to get her finances in order and let Mom and Dad do the same. (or so she says) She loves Xavier to pieces and takes him for a time when I go up to Atlanta - usually so Mom and I can escape and go out for a while, even if it to just go to Wal-Mart or a used bookstore to look around.
I am slowly working my way throught the Edain McCoy book, taking my time and trying to let everything sink in. So far there has been stuff I already knew, but being as it is a beginners book there is still stuff I didn't know. It's Mom's book and I think once I'm done and give it back to her she'll definately benefit from it. She has recently (the past year or so) taken an interest in Wicca, et. al. So she's gathering books and trying to learn as well.
I went to Atlanta this past weekend to get out of Bonnie and Charlie's way. Now there is another hurricane that I need to keep an eye on, yippee. NOT! Just love hurricane season in coastal Georgia. Loads of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment