Just thought everyone would like to know that Rob made it safe and in one piece to the big bad sandbox. I got an email this morning from him. He was stuck at the airport til the evening, so I don't know if he's gotten to his room yet or not. Guess I'll know later if he pops online and starts talking to me. :-)
Oh, just a side note. I got recruited to be an officer for the guild in WoW. Yay me! That is so cool. No clue what all that entails other than I can invite and kick people from the guild, and get to talk in officer chat. WOOHOO! Oh, yea, and Rob started playing too. He has a copy with him. His toon's name is Breagan. He'll try to play with us, but doesn't know how well the connection will be or how often he'll get to play. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment