The next week will be interesting. The real waiting game begins. I got an email from Rob this morning saying he's supposed to head to the next staging area within the next few days and I'll probably not hear anything more til he calls me on his cell from Hunter. We'll see.
With that in mind, still sometime next week. I'm thinking around the middle of the week, but could be sooner or later. Only the Fates and Deity know for certain.
Mystery is going in tomorrow for a skin condition. I thought she was merely stressing over the others attacking her and causing her to lose clumps of fur. Instead it hasn't gone away and may have gotten worse. I was reminded to actually call when I got a card in the mail reminding me it was time for Gemina's annual boosters and check-up.
I'd done soo well not thinking about her or it all and it hit me again. Its been almost a year since I lost my girl. She was soo much more than my dog, she was a part of me and my god it still hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment