Monday, March 20, 2006

Kinda, Sorta Busy

The past week has been spent on one of Rob's grand ideas. "Let's build X a new playset/playground in the back yard!" This of course involves tearing down the old one, buying the kit, buying the wood, cutting the wood, figuring out where in Tartaras to build the dang dong thing, and then commence the "building". We got a combination kit from Lowes. The Navigator is the one we bought, but I have yet to find it there. Its a tower with a swing set extra. Actually, it looks a lot like the one on the front page. Only, we don't have the "mountain" on the side right now. We may go get it for more climbing fun for X later. Needless to say, this has been more than the 4-8 hours of building time. I think we're on DAY 4-8. :D X is loving it in all its stages. Especially now that we have the tarp "roof" up.

Not much else is going on here really. Normal day to day stuff with the playground extra. As I keep telling Yoz (from the WoW guild), life around here is never boring.

No comments: