Thursday, April 13, 2006
Blech
The last few weeks have been hectic, to say the least. I had jury selection/duty last week. Friday one of the guys Rob works with's family got here to stay for the weekend so his wife could attend a ball and meet us before they went on leave. Saturday was a missed military ball - St. Barbara's Day Ball. I was supposed to serve my jury duty Tuesday, but the case was continued so now I'm in limbo. Today I have a dental appt., as does X. Oh, and another military ball tonight, this time Batallion Ball. Next week I have several dr's appts and next Fri, you guessed it, yet another military ball. Rob also starts clearing next week. Will the fun never stop? Apparently not because last night, I found out I'm pregnant. Please let me know when the roller coaster ride has come to a stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment