X started Kindergarten today. He was very excited to go... Until he got there and realized Mommy was leaving him there with the teachers and other kids. Took me almost an hour to get out of the classroom because he wouldn't stop crying. The little girl next to him was a sweetie tho, and tried to help me calm him down. :) Haven't gotten any phone calls that he's being unbearable and I need to come get him, so hoping its all going ok. Leaving to go get him in about 20 mins or so. Then the last of the stuff for his B'day. Woot!
Have I mentioned Andrea and Trip are engaged and are planning a wedding for Sept. 18 of this year? And that I get to share the Maid/Matron of Honor duties with another of her friends? Oh, and that its an outside wedding at night? On the water? In GA? Oh yea, and X is ring bearer and Rob will be in the wedding as well... Dunno if he'll be Best Man or just a Groomsman. Should be interesting. If only there were a real choice for Maternity Dresses. Yea right.
Formal + GA weather + Outside + Beached Whale = Interesting time, I'm sure. Don't expect pics. I dunno that I'll be all that forthcoming with any of me. Maybe everyone else, tho. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment