On the Eastern shore. PB is keeping me busy. X is being helpful most days, tho I have seen a marked rise in temper tantrums and he's pushing the limits of not listening. Some days I soo want to beat him.
PB nurses like a champ. Went in for our 2 week well baby and weighed in at 7lbs 9oz. Measured 20in long. And ww threw one of our collosal fits where we start to look like Baby Smurf cause we held our breath. That earned us a trip to the pediatric cardiologist. He did tests and she's doing fine, just one of those breath holders. Life is so never dull here.
Rob's Mom wants us to come down to visit. Dunno that I'm ready for an 8-10 hr road trip w/ 2 children yet. Esp. with one not even a month old. :-/ We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment