Just can't wait to get on the road again...
Ok, not really. But we're heading out to start our trip to KS in about 7 hours. And Rob nor I have been to bed yet. Going to pick Drew up from the unit took a lot longer than we'd hoped. And the last load of laundry is still drying. Hopefully it'll be done in the morning if not tonight. Almost everything is in the U-haul. Waiting to put the computers in my truck for the trip.
Not staying in Atlanta tomorrow, but are stopping for lunch with Joe and Jenn. Rob hopes to make Il before we stop for the night. We shall see. We don't know how fast we'll be able to travel yet with the tow trailer and his truck on it. We'll find out in the morning. The trailer says 45. Geez I hope not.
We will be in KS sometime Monday night. No clue how late. Internet and the house phone should be connected by 8pm Tuesday, as well as all our household goods delivered by Tuesday evening. I'll have a real house with all MY stuff by Wednesday. OMG!!! Its been almost a year since I could say that. :)
Alas, I'm tired and there's a little more to do before I can go to sleep. Like take my computer apart, so I suppose I should stop typing now. :) See ya'll again soon. (Maybe we'll get lucky and have internet in our hotel room tomorrow and I'll do a quick update.)
No comments:
Post a Comment