***WARNING: Major rant and language follows, read at your own risk***
Why the fuck can't people talk to me over the phone when I can tell them all the pertinent fucking information for a goddamn account? I can tell them the account numbers, my social, his social, his date of birth, home of record, address, phone number, etc, etc. And yet they won't talk to me because my name isn't on the account. Yes identity theft happens. If I can tell you information you can't get from stealing a piece of mail to tell you information on the account (previous addresses, etc.) why won't you talk to me? HE'S FUCKING DEPLOYED PEOPLE! Who the fuck do you think is paying your fucking bills?
Yes, I'm trying to get vehicles registered. So I need copies of the titles faxed to the inspection office, which isn't fucking mentioned on the counties registration information page. Guess I'll drive on expired tags for a few days while I wait for Rob to call and get the information faxed then figure out how to drive 2 goddamn vehicles down to be inspected, which can only be done week days between 8 am and 2:30 pm, but not on Tuesday. All while dealing with yet another fucking ear infection and a son who is increasingly an asshat because he thinks its more fun to argue every fucking thing I ask him to do than actually do it.
Some days, despite my utter petrifying fear of death, I wish I were dead and didn't have to deal with all of this. Fussy baby, argumentative son, bills and finances stuff that people treat me like a leper for, and a house we're renting that keeps falling apart and the landlord takes forever and a fucking year to answer any goddamn phone call on. Yea, some days oblivion seems soo much more appealing.
No comments:
Post a Comment