Had a really good visit with C&M and the girls. Met their friend Becca and gamed with them. She was a BLAST! I played someone else's character cause he was sick and couldn't make it. Twas fun. He was there Sunday tho, so I sat and watched. I ended up taking my "box o' dice" and gave 3 people sets of dice cause they didn't have any. I figured out later that's why I didn't take my normal gaming box. Those dice are for me only, not to share with others.
Rob still hasn't heard anything definitive on our orders. EFMP is apparently being real... Difficult. He told the guy at DA his wish list (KS, CO, MO) but he's TDY til the 8th. Could prove a bit problematic as we're in the 60-day window. I'm really beginning to understand how Mia feels in those last couple of weeks at each assignment.
The kids are both doing well. Si is almost 19lbs and 30in. She had her well child last week. She's still not even reaching 5th percentile on her weight, but she's curving back up to it. Those ear infections this winter really didn't help. She looks healthy and is at least on target for all her milestones, so its not like she's suffering.
I finally broke down and took X to talk to one of Ginger and Mike's co-workers. He goes back next Tues to talk to her. He's just been really anxious/worried lately, and he's having issues listening to me again. Hoping we can figure something out. *crosses fingers*
No comments:
Post a Comment