The packers have packed everything we are shipping and picked it up. The house is soo empty. It feels odd. We'll be in an empty house for 2 weeks. Cleaning, repairing little holes, painting those patches, cleaning. And making sure X goes to school while we're here.
Went to visit C&M this weekend. It was way to short. We got there later Friday than I wanted because I picked up a nail taking X to school and it took Ford until after 5 to replace 2 tires. We got to C&M's around 9:30, vitisted a bit. I was amazed at how quickly Rob fit in. How he and Chris just started joking like thet'd known each other for years. Overall it was a wonderful weekend... It was just too damn short. We did game off and on most of the time we were awake so that was nice.
X has several appointments this week, yay for doctors to keep us busy. :) Here's hoping time doesn't drag on.
No comments:
Post a Comment