Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shopping Done, almost....

Now to get everything shipped. Got 2 boxes to 2 houses mailed, now to sit down for cards and finish up the last 3 boxes. /sigh

Just need to pick up a few more things for Rob, and make sure we have everything we want for the kids.

Housebreaking Simon is... Annoying. I swear since we started with the kennel training as well he's gotten vindictive. He will hold it until Rob comes home as often as not and wait until Rob lets him run loose to go to the bathroom as often as he can on the floors. No matter how many times I tell him if Simon is out, he either needs to be on his leash so we can watch him, in his kennel or in the bathroom unless he's done both outside. I swear the man is much nicer than me. I can't be the only one doing this tho. During the day, Simon doesn't get free rein of the house. He's in the bathroom with a puppy pad and the baby gate up or he's in his kennel. When I do let him out, he's on his leash right next to me. I don't trust him not to go to the bathroom in the house right now. Unfortunately, he seems to have a sadistic joy in proving that theory right. Or that's how it feels when I'm cleaning up piles and puddles all evening. /sigh Can I beat him and the husband for being pig headed?

Rob and I have been watching NCIS from the beginning on DVD. I really like the series. We're into season 3, should get to start disc 2 tonight. The funny thing about it all, is Rob told me to pick it up while he was still in the sandbox this last time cause he caught it on TV and enjoyed it. :) So something for us to cuddle up on our new couch after X is in bed and asleep, or on our bed while trying to get both kids to sleep and enjoy. And yes, we've had several nights where we were up til 1 or 2, even a couple of 3 or 4am mornings watching it. The 3 and 4 am mornings, luckily, were Saturday nights the last 2 weekends. But its sooo hard to just watch one!

No comments: