I entered a contest at my school to write a Blessing or Spell for Ostara. Just on a lark, and thought nothing more on it. Today the winners were posted, and I tell you honestly I had to go back to the list of winners to see my name as the winner. It took seeing one of the other winners congratulating me to make me realize that I'd actually won. What did I write?
On the wings of a dove
We send out our perfect love
Setting out on mornings first flight
Stretching wing with growing light
In perfect love and perfect trust
Our desires to the Goddess we thrust
Ostara presents us fresh start
Old negativity doth part
Bright blessings my wish is for thee
As above and below, so mote it be.
Nothing overly eloquent or long. Something short and simple, yet apparently it was nice enough to be chosen. Mia asked to see it and figured Micha would like it to, so there it is. Hope you enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment