Just a really quick post to let everyone know we made it to Florida ok. We celebrated Christmas with Mom and Dad yesterday - Xavier made out like a fat-cat and Rob liked the presents I'd gotten for him. I even did pretty good. :-) I wasn't expecting much, though, so I was extremely happy with everything I did get. It was just nice to see James after so long, since I haven't seen him since June or July when he graduated from Basic. He's shaved his head, and buffed up a bit, but still the same self-assured little brother I've always had. Andrea has cut her hair really really short and died it the honey blond Rob loved mine as and he complained for a bit on the drive home. *shakes head* Oh well, he'll survive.
Anyhow, we're all doing good, Xavier is full of energy and running around right now, so I really should go. TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment