Sunday, December 29, 2002

We made it home. Xavier is sleeping, Rob is outside getting nicotine and I'm contemplating falling down asleep in the bed. We got 2 packages from my Aunt, Uncle and Grandma today. Xavier got more clothes and a big teddy bear wearing a Braves onesie. :-) I got a couple of pairs of pants, a bra-T/undies set and a hand-made porcelain Unicorn. Oh, and as seems to be the theme this year I got a candle. It seems that candles were on some unmentioned list somewhere. hehe Atleast most of them smell good, others just happend to be of the right color.

Andrea and James are driving down tonight, so I'll be able to spend a little more time with James before he has to leave for Texas again. Apparently they are bringing Christmas presents from my dad's parents with them. Woohoo. More Christmas presents. More wrapping paper for Xavier to shred. That's the most fun part of it all at the moment... watching him rip the paper off. We picked up the rest of the mail from our neighbors, than you for the card Mia, I'll get yours out as soon as I get the family photos back.. I WILL get cards out this year even though they'll be slightly late. *sheepish grin* Or is that my book calling, I can't tell which...

No comments: