Man. I feel like such a putz. I haven't gotten anything done today but read and make dinner. I'm just plain tired. Xavier decided he wanted to wake up at 1:00 this morning and not go back to sleep until 6:00am. I was still awake when he got up, talking to Nikki and Rob. I stayed awake until he finally fell asleep. I read one of my Anita Blake novels (they're written by Laurell K. Hamilton.) I finished it this afternoon after I finally woke up. I felt bad staying up, mainly because I was getting short with Xavier... but danggit I was tired and wanted to go to sleep and he wanted to run around and play, then scream and cry, and movies just weren't helping. He was wearing on my last nerve. Then I snapped at Rob twice, once when he got a phone call at 5:00 and Xavier was still going strong. He looked at me, like why are you bringing me the cordless phone and where is Xavier. The second time was when I finally crawled in to bed around 6:15 (had to make sure Xavier was good and asleep). Rob tried to cuddle up to me and I bit his head off. I felt bad after I did it, I was just too tired to care anymore. :-( Now I'm hoping Xavier will fall asleep soon because my pillow is screaming my name.
Anyhow. On a happier note, Rob heard today that he shouldn't be leaving to Wednesday so that's one more day I get to spend with him. And he's not needed at work until he flies, so I get to spend all the time with him that I can. *claps* It was cute earlier. Rob was laying on the floor watching a movie and Xavier dive bombed him for a hug. He went running from beside the entertainment center and just belly flopped onto Rob's chest and started hugging him. I'd wished I had a video camera to catch it all or a camera handy to take pictures. Of course, had I grabbed the camera Xavier would have stopped and started posing... He's a ham.
Speaking of my little angel, he's out in the livingroom with Nikki watching Country Music Videos and playing with one of his clapper toys. I really don't think he's going to sleep any time soon, such the pity. *scratches head* Oh well. Sleep is overrated anyhow, right? hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment