Ok, this is odd. I can get into Blogger on Rob's laptop but not on my computer. Its getting kinda annoying since I've been trying to update for several days. ugh Anyhoo.
First, I would like to wish all of you Mom's a very Happy Mother's Day. I love all of you and I'm sure you're kids are very thankful to have you as their Mom.
Second, I just finished reading a really good trilogy. The books are a kinda historical fantasy, very good. Jacqueline Carey wrote the series, and for being a new author I greatly recommend the books. I can't wait for the first book in her new trilogy - picking up one of the characters from the previous trilogy. The books are each atleast 600 pages and I finished all three in little over a week.
Everything else is about normal here. Xavier is an outdoor baby, constantly wanting to go outside no matter his state of dress or undress. And the toilet training is going about the same. He'll go to the toilet when he wants, wear his pull-ups as he wants, and unfortunately pee on the floor when he wants. Its frustrating, but he is still more or less training himself. I'll keep hoping he gets the hang of it and we can go to big boy undies some time in the near future. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment