Not much going on here really. Rob is in the field, big surprise there... NOT!
Xavier is in a big water gun phase, loves to chase everyone - even Gemina and bugs - with them. He keeps getting in trouble for playing with them in the house, though, and just can't seem to understand why. Oh well. Hopefully he'll learn eventually.
Mom is down helping me with Xavier. She's been here for a few weeks already. Its nice having mom around. We may not really do a lot, or really have lots and lots of conversation, but I know that the having people around and in the same room as her and emotionally available are good for her. She feels so ignored and I don't know, maybe used to a certain extent. She gets into depressed funks when she's there. Noone but the dog during the day, dad in the garage when he's home, James immersed in the TV or his video games, Andrea sleeping or being her normal moody self... And here she is actually able to get out of the house anytime she wants. She has access to a vehicle at all times, though we usually go out together since she doesn't much care for driving. And I don't make a big production out of taking her out, either. Andrea seems to think of it as doing Mom a favor instead of spending time with her. Andrea's idea of spending time with mom is dragging her along while Andrea runs errands and bitches about her life - or should I say her drama/soap opera of a life. *rolls eyes*
Anyhow, Mom and I have each been averaging a book a day for the past week or so. I'm actually getting through a fair amount of the books I'm wanting to read. Only have a few dozen more to go. You know how that is, have all kinds of books to read, not sure where to begin and adding more to the "to read" pile, it never seems to end. Oh well. On that note, I'm off to my books again.
No comments:
Post a Comment