Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Blah

I've been helping Mom and Dad (and James) move back down here. They're staying with us for a while until they can find a place down here. Mom, Andrea and James are living here and Dad is getting the house up there cleaned up and emptied so he can get it on the market and sold.

Wendy called last night. We talked for a few hours. She hadn't called in a while and I listened more than I talked, really, but she seemed to feel much better. I actually kinda enjoyed talking to her. I may not consider her a close friend, definately not best friend anymore, but I still think about her and care. Funny, huh? She did so much to try and mess up my life in the past, yet I still care about her. Odd how life works sometimes. Guess I can forgive, tho forgetting is a whole nother story.

Does that make me a sucker? A sap? Or just human? I've not forgiven Nikki, so I must not be too soft. And there are other people out there whom I am not going to forgive any time soon, either. So maybe just human.

X grabbed the iron today, after turning it all the way up. Blistered his hand. I called Rob and chewed his butt for leaving it down where he could get to it and leaving it plugged in. Ugh. He's feeling ok now, but he cried for a good half an hour if not a little longer. We went and got some antiseptic spray, tho, and sprayed that on his hand and I think that helped him a bit.

Baked Mom a cake today. She wanted Spice Cake with Cream Cheese icing, so that's what I made her. I told her to choose what she wanted since it was her birthday. Also had her choose dinner, so we had chicken strips and fries. She decided on the dinner tho to kinda help X feel better after burning his hand. It all came out pretty good in the end tho, so I guess that's all that matters, right? :-)

No comments: