Thursday, October 20, 2005

Its been a while I know...

Sorry its been so long since last I posted, been busy. Got back from my Grandpa's funeral and hit the ground running so to speak. Checked my final grade for the class I finished up the night/morning we left and got ready to start the next class. Got an A last class, *does happy dance*. Now I'm in the last class of my degree. *cheers loudly*

X has been a handful lately. Very mood-swingy. He has also developed a very strong fascination with StarFox 64. Constantly wants me to play it with/for him. He can defeat the first boss, tho, so I'm proud of him. And he can get to the second boss, just not quite able to beat him.

Autumn and Mystery are driving me nuts with their chewing. I wish they'd finish the teething/chew on everything phase. They, along with Mom's dog, have destoryed several chairs and 2 mattresses. ugh.

Oh well. I'm tired so I'm going to bed, but thought I'd update my blog since I've neglected it with all the daily life stuff and school.

No comments: