What's going on here? Not a whole lot, and everything.
We had a good Halloween. X went as the Grim Reaper. He likes to watch "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" on Cartoon Network and got the idea there. Mom was going to make the costume. We bought the pattern and the fabric, then lost it. So, Monday we went to Wal-Mart to try and find something to work. We finally found a black robe type costume with a hood/mask and gloves. The mask didn't last long at all, the gloves lasted until about 5 minutes before we were done, tho.
I found a cute Woodland Faerie costume - oranges, yellows, and green. Also bought some cute pink heels, with clear heels that lit up. I had antennae and wings as well. I think I was cute. Andrea took a pic with a disposable cam so when we get it developed I'll post pics.
Have I mentioned that I'll be done next weekend with my degree? Saturday, November 12th is my last official day of class. I'll be done. Have my Masters of Education - Instructional Technology. As it stands now I have a 4.0, wonder if it will last. Here's hoping. Now to decide what the hell to do with it. The job hunt is on. To find something to do from home would be ideal since I've no clue where I'll be after Rob gets home in a few months.
Wendy called me Monday. Hadn't talked to her in quite a while. Started thinking about all my friends afterwards. I wonder how Trish and family are. How Shan is doing, is work driving her down? How are Mia and Wayne doing? Did they make it to CA ok? Atleast I have blogs to read for Shan and Mia to check up on them. I used to have that for Trish, but someone drove her to shut up shop. I really wish we'd have been able to find who wrote those nasty comments. What's even more surprising is Trish actually let someone else have that much control over her life. What's worse is they stole her from my life. Instead of having a way to read her witticism and see how they are, I have nothing. Thanks, whoever you were, for f*cking me over like that. Much appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment