Mystery is still here, but Missy (Bob's dog) spent most of the day outside, or on a leash with Rob around when the 2 were near each other. Once inside after I did all my running Missy slept more than anything, so not soo much sniping at her. And no more bloody spots on Mystery, so that's good.
Bought Mystery a new dog food yesterday... Its called Authority Harvest Baked. It looked mildly interesting. I'd been feeding her Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice variety. I think that was part of her skin irritation. Bought her a higher set of adjustable bowls too, so she should be happy now. She tore thru the first round of the new food so we'll see.
Apparently I'm not the only one in this house that doesn't think Nikki should reproduce, but hey. What do I know? I do know that she made the dumb mistake of probably using no protection because she thought she couldn't get pregnant. Excuse me... There's always a chance, no matter how small, unless you are completely abstinant. And with her, that ain't happening. Hell, Rob's best friend was told he was sterile and he has 2 kids now who are the spitting image of him. So, don't always listen to medical science and take matters into your own hands. Not to mention all the damn diseases you can get sleeping with someone. Gah! But c'est la vie. What's done is done and life goes on.
I still want her to put her money where her mouth was. Get a real freaking job, don't jump from 1 waitressing job to the next. Make that poor excuse of a boyfriend of hers get off his lazy ass and help support her. Get some kind of medical insurance or she'll be having that baby at home. And for god's sake, stop living out of a motel room, cause that is not gonna be big enough to raise a child properly. I don't know if any of it will happen, but we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment