Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blah

*WARNING: Mature language follows.

Today I need to start calling around for a new realtor. Why you ask? Because the bitch who we called back in JUNE hasn't done a goddamn thing to sell our house. She hasn't listed it. She doesn't have a for sale sign out. She hasn't sent Rob paperwork she was supposed to send him a month ago. I don't think she's even been over to the house since our initial meeting. Yet she has a key. She could get in and look around. If you recall, I told Rob to deal with her cause I was fed up. Well now I'm just pissed and would really love to rip her a new ass.

It wasn't bad enough she wouldn't put the house on the market when we wanted because there was work that needed done. It wasn't bad enough she had a list of things she thought should be done on top of things that we knew needed to be taken care of. It wasn't bad enough that we've spent time, energy and money we really don't have to try to please the sorry bitch. No. What's worse is she can't bother to call back in a timely manner. She can't be bothered to present information or documents she says she will when she says she will.

No, strike that. The worst of it all is that unless some miracle occurs, Rob likely won't be at the hospital when this baby is born because of her. And X will have to transfer schools in the middle of the school year. If we sell the house in a reasonable amount of time that is. Why? Because its September people. I'm 26 weeks pregnant, 2 more weeks and I'll be on restricted travel because I hit the 7 months point in my pregnancy, where you have to get doctor approval to travel. If you recall, by this point with X I was already on modified bed rest. No way I'm going to try to actually MOVE after that point. Nor do I like the idea of trying to find a new OB in my last trimester. If I had to, I would. But its not bloody likely.

So, another 3 months of being a geographically single mother. Another 3 months of watching my son's heart break every weekend because Daddy has to leave to go back to "the big city" to go to work. Another 3 months of outrageous gas bills to pay to go back and forth to Atl to actually have a semblance of real life. Another 3 months of paying bills and supporting 2 households, something we really can't afford to do. All because one bitch was too fucking self absorbed to get off her lazy white ass and do her goddamn job.

I've had daydreams of using an IED or other equally devastating device on her vehicle. I'd love to pummel the lying, greedy bitch for being such the bitch she's been. I'd love to rip into her ass and give her a piece of my mind. Oh, the joys of pregnant hormones. She'd know I'd been at her and know what for and be begging me to stop.

Instead? Instead I'll call around and look for a new realtor and let them know that I won't be dicked around like I was with the last bitch. If they aren't willing to actively try to sell the house, they need to step off now and just not bother offering any more assistance. Watch out, pissed off pregnant woman looking for blood.

No comments: