So, Thursday morning I called a new realty company. Talked to them about what we wanted, what we hoped for with the house, and explained a bit about what was going on with the old realtor. They met with me within 2 hours of talking to them. Met me out at the house, walked through, didn't mention half the shit the old person wanted done before she'd show/list it, and we filled out some papers.
NOTHING was said by them about HAVING to do a damn thing other than finish up what we were working on. Did not have a list of quasi-demands to sell it, and thought the previous realtor was full of shit to not even begin listing/showing it with work being done/needed. They didn't even say that the roof HAS to be replaced as a means to sell the gorram house. Imagine that. *stops to take a few calming breaths*
Anyhow, as of 2pm yesterday afternoon... The house is listed on the MLS for Hinesville AND Savannah. AND there are pictures and a blurp about it up on the companies web site... I think she even mentioned that it would then go to Realty.com or something like that. At any rate, it is listed, and up for people to see. There is also a lock box on the front door AND a sign in the front yard.
Friday morning I went by to pick up the copy of the key the old realtor had and drop off the letter letting her know she was fired. Apparently she had planned on going out to the house later that day. Within 5 minutes of me leaving her office she was calling Rob trying to find out what was going on. He says she sounded like she may have been on the verge of tears. I really don't care. I've shed enough tears because of her lolly gagging. Her assistant was like, she's just been waiting for some papers from you guys. I told her the lady was supposed to have emailed Rob paperwork over a MONTH ago and he NEVER got it. Her assistant snidely commented well maybe that's why she was going by the house today. WTF? No one has lived in my house since July 22! The bitch knows that. HTH could she drop papers off to us there? Its not like she's bothered to try to find out where I'm staying now. And she was supposed to EMAIL the papers on several different occasions. I just find it hilarious that she took forever to ever return our phone calls when she was supposed to be actively working FOR us, but within minutes of us finally getting fed up and firing her she calls near tears and wants to know what's wrong.
Stupid bitch pissed off the wrong pregnant woman and was too big a lazy cow to do her gorram job, got fired, and was fired nicely because preggo's husband is too nice for his own good sometimes. That's what happened. We've gone from a sellers market to a buyers market, and we're just going to keep our fingers crossed and hope like hell someone is willing to pay what we want for the house. We'll hope we can recoup our savings and the money we've had to borrow from X's savings to support 2 seperate households for the past 3 months. And maybe, if I calm down enough and thing it would really do a damn bit of good, I'll sit down and write a letter to her boss, the newspapers, and BBB. Don't know if I can stay as calm and professional/detached as I should for it though. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment