We went to see C&M and M&W again this past weekend. We were gonna head out Friday after X got out of school but he ended up having to go to the Dr. so we waited til Sat. after we got up.
X's doctors appt was fine. The dentist wanted him to be seen because he'd seen a shadow on the full panoramic xrays. Turns out X has a nasal polyp. It doesn't bother him, though, so they're not going to force feed him meds or do surgery. I just have to keep an eye on him to make sure it doesn't bother him.
On my way to C&M I stopped and picked up the stuff to make baked ziti. Also picked up the new Drowning Pool CD. It's pretty good. Dinner went well. Took an hour of prep work, and hour to cook, and most of it was gone in 15 mins. :) Had no complaints, tho, so I'm not complaining. Tori and Jackie kept and eye on Si while I cooked. Ro and X played together, or in the general vacinity of each other. We gamed before I cooked, while we ate, and into the night a bit. Poor Wayne was under the weather with the middle or end of "the crud".
Sunday I watched bits and pieces of "Hot Fuzz" with Wayne. C&M and the girls had gone to church, so I spent time with M&W. :) We're staying home this weekend, but we're gonna go next weekend. Micha said we'll plan something for Wayne's b'day. Should be fun. Now to figure out what I'm going to get him.
Not much else new or exciting going on here. How about with you?
No comments:
Post a Comment