Monday, October 06, 2008

Nothing new

X is on a week "Fall Break". Did I mention he has a more or less year round schedule? Yea. He's home all this week and Monday of next week then back to school Tues. /sigh I hope he doesn't drive me too much more crazy.

I called the movers to come pick up boxes last week, they were supposed to be here by Friday. The boxes are still sitting outside our front door. I called today and they *should* be by tomorrow to get them. *crosses fingers* Here's hoping.

Still have a little unpacking and sorting/arranging/rearranging to do. On the bright side I put together Si's toddler bed and she'll sleep in it, if only for 5 or so hours a night before coming to join Rob and I in our bed. It's a start, and more than I'd thought she'd do.

Posted a few sets of pictures up on the Flickr account. I've noticed the pics turn up a bit darker on there than they were on my computer/laptop. Wonder why that is.

No comments: