Same old, same old here. Still working on the potty training with Si. She went #2 on the potty again yesterday, but that's only twice so far. /sigh She'll go #1 more often than not, but not all the time yet so I have more laundry to wash, because I've stopped putting her in Pull Ups.
X is doing fairly well. Needs to pay a bit more attention to tests he's taking, but otherwise ok. Haven't had any calls from the teacher, and she has no trouble calling if he's acting up.
M is growing like a weed. Has the rolling from his back to his tummy down fairly well. Has gone back to front a few times. He'll even "talk" or "tell stories" every once in a while. Lot's of coos strung together, :). He has his 4 month check up in a few weeks.
Rob is doing well. Still doing his school. Up super early, but home relatively early as well. 'Tis nice.
I got a call week before last to go in for my tubal... If Rob weren't in this school or I had someone to keep the kids I would have. Alas, I don't so had to tell them not until October or later. Still need to figure out a pump so M can eat while I'm there. They said at least 4 hours that I'll be outta commission so he'll need to eat at least once in that time... Ah well. I'll get it figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment