Hello. Man I'm tired. Wore out and everything. Maybe its because Xavier tossed and turned last night. I think he's coming down with something. Other than cutting his first molars without even having any eye teeth or his secon set of bottom teeth. Talk about being difficult... Geez. Does this boy not know how to do anything easy? Especially since he's cutting all four at once. The two on his right have broken through and the two on the left are just really big knots slowly working their way up. Poor guy is miserable enough without getting sick. But his nose is runny and his eyes have started producing lots and lots of mucus. I'm going to call in the morning and make him and appointment. I'm thinking its a cold settling in his eyes. Okay, I'm hoping that's what it is. I don't want my little man to get sick. :-(
Oh. I made a promise to Xavier and myself. I am going to stop worrying so much and just be mom. I will play with him more. I will read to him. I will fous my energes on him. He's too mportant to not do that. I shouldn't complain that I'm not out of the house working because I'm guiding and teaching the most precious gift mother nature has ever given me. She was telling me to slow down and enjoy life. I need to play more. Instead of saying to sieze the day I am going to take my own advice. I love my little man and I'm going to make sure he always knows it. :-)
Ok. Enough of the soap box. Xavier is doing his best impersonation of "Sleeping Handsome* (yes, I know its Beuty, mut writers perogarive) so I'm gonna go and get some sleep too. Remember to take time to smell the roses but watch for thorns and bees. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment