Thursday, August 08, 2002

So far, this week really hasn't been all that bad. Tuesday I went to therapy, and I actually left feeling pretty good. I learned a new quote that I must try to remember and abide by.. "To try is to lie, To do is to be true." I guess that would mean I've been lying to myself for quite some time. :-( That's really not a good thing, huh?

Yesterday Xavier and I went over to my friend Chelsey's house. I actually met her through James, and he met her online. She's really a nice person, though, and we've become fast friends. She came over for Xavier's birthday. Anyhow. We spent the afternoon with Chelsey, her two kids and her husband. We went swimming, watched a few moives and just hung out. We even played Trivial Pursuit, which I haven't done in quite some time, so that was kinda interesting. It was a nice day though. Adult interaction... Not something I get a lot during the day. Yes, mom is down visiting, but we usually don't really talk a lot. I know, its a shame and I'm going to remedy it, but as of yet, we just sit in each others company and watch TV.

Today mom and I spent the day out and about. We went shopping.... woohoo. :-) We got some potted roses (red and white), and a new toy for Xavier, and some shirts (because Xavier had an accident and leaked on mine), and Mom even bought Lord of the Rings. I want to watch it, but at the same time don't because Rob's in the field and I don't want to see it before him. YKWIM?

Oh well. Pretty boring week so far so I really don't have much to write about. TTFN

No comments: