Ok. I'm kinda ticked right now, and tired at the same time. My computer started messing up on me the other night so I backed-up the stuff I wanted to keep and decided to reformat. *shakes head* I hate reformatting. Well today I finally get back to reinstalling software, and various hardware, and it seems that the back-up I thought I had done didn't take. So my harddrive was wiped out and I lost everything. I guess this means I'll be rebuilding my checkbook register, my favorites, and various other things. grrrr... The only good thing I can really think of is I'll finally be able to reconnect my webcam and use it again - because I'm back to Windows 98. :-)
Unfortunately, it means that my web pages lost most of their updates and stuff and I need to import them to FrontPage again. *groan* I so hate this technology sometimes. I'll get it all taken care of eventually, its just a lot more work that I don't want to have to do.
Sometimes I think I'm a bit of a softy. Ok, maybe a bit is too lenient of how I feel. I'm being nice and babysitting for one of Rob's former soldiers this weekend. They're all in the field and the guys wife is in the reserves and has drill this weekend. Unfortunately for me, that meant I was up at 6 this morning. Ethan (that's the baby's name) was fussy. And he wanted to eat every two hours. Okay, he's a formula baby and was eating about 6 or 7 ounces at each feeding. As well as half a jar of baby food. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a bit much. And I thought Xavier ate too much sometimes when he nurses every hour and a half or so, but that's only after nursing on one side for 15-20 minutes then getting down and playing. If he nurses on both sides he doesn't need to eat again for almost three hours. Anyhow. To each their own.
I'm hoping Xavier goes to bed early tonight because Ethan will be here around 5 tomorrow because Lynn has to be in at 6 for a PT test. ick. I hope he's not so fussy tomorrow. I also hope Xavier isn't so danged jealous. If one of us was holding Ethan today, Xavier was right there. If we gave Ethan a bottle, Xavier wanted one.... It was a neverending cycle.
Oh well. Enough griping for now. I need a break and the computer just isn't providing it right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment