Sunday, November 24, 2002

I know. It's been a few days since last I wrote.. Sorry. I had a busy week. I had a doctors appointment every other day this week. Ick. I hate the hospital, I really really do. But this was all more preventive maintenance type visits. Update my EFMP paperwork, talk therapy, and a pulmonary function test to make sure my asthma hasn't gotten any worse. :-) I got the paperwork mostly done, only have to get a section filled out by Dr. Flynn and that should be ready tomorrow to be picked up. *crosses fingers* And I still only have mild asthma, and they have me on Flovent every day so that will help my lungs get better.

I had a great weekend. I got to play D&D Thursday night with one of the guys whom works with Rob. I went and saw Harry Potter 2 with Chelsey Friday night. Yesterday I was able to go on a small spending spree with Mom, we mostly bought stuff to fix the house since Dad was down and willing to work on some of the projects we've had for him. :-) But it was out of the house and having fun none-the-less. Today Rob, Craig (guy who works with Rob) and I gamed all afternoon and Nikki watched Xavier for us. Of course I had to stop every once in a while to feed Xavier or amuse him in some other way, but for the most part it was really really cool. I had a lot of fun, especially since I haven't been able to game in quite a while. My dice were very happy too, I was getting some pretty good rolls. Xavier even grabbed his big dice and tried to roll with us. It was cute.

Mom and Dad went back to Atlanta today, so now I'll have to call them to actually talk to Mom. :-/ I think I'll survive. Though I know I will definately miss her. I always do. Not just because she helps so much with Xavier, but because I love to talk to her and do things with her. Its just nice to spend time with her, YKWIM? Oh well. I'll see her again in a few weeks, so I'll live, right? I hope so. For now, though, I think I'm going to bed. I hear it calling my name......

No comments: