Sunday, November 03, 2002

OH. Halloween was fun. Xavier went as a little lamb and we went with Chelsey, Kevin, Kate and Kolin to Kevin's parents' house to go trick or treating. Kate went as a lady bug and Kolin was a Pooh Bear Honey Jar. I even dressed up. I went as Magdelena, a comic book heroine. I had Mom take some polaroids for me and would post them but my !@#$% scanner is acting up. grr. Oh well. One of these years when I get the film developed I'll post pics. The kids were even able to get a pretty good haul, though, like Tricia's experience there were fewer and fewer houses involved. Heck, mom had a grand total of 1 trick or treater and he didn't show up until after I got home - after 9:00pm. So we have a whole lot of candy. Yeah. Oh well. Xavier enjoyed himself and that's what counts. Right?!?

No comments: