Guess what!!!! Rob called. *does happy dance* He said he's doing fine, but bored out of his mind. Man it was so nice to hear his voice. He sounded good. Made me realize just a little more how much I miss him, yet how much I love him at the same time. YKWIM? Xavier even talked to him on the phone. Rob really enjoyed that. Xavier did too... he was all smiles. :-)
Oh. I had an odd experience last night. I woke up about 4 this morning and could have sworn Rob was there with me in bed. I know I was awake. I remember looking down at Xavier and seeing him sleeping soundly then pushing the light on my watch to see what time it was then realizing it felt like Rob was there with me. I had my head laying on his arm, not the pillow. I looked down and I could see his arm, but the pillow and sheets below it at the same time. And I felt his arm draped over my hip. I could even feel his breath across the side of my head. I mean, I saw the detail to his arm beneath my head. My arm was just above the crook of his arm, and I could see the hairs on his forearm and that his fingers were unfurled and just relaxed on the other pillow. I remember touching the wispies of hair where it felt like he was breathing, and as soon as I'd pull my hand away I'd feel the next breath. I only felt like 3 or 4 of them before I the sensation was gone, but it was still odd. I remember feeling protected and went right back to sleep.
Anyhow. Took Xavier in for his follow-up and he's doing fine. We got some Robitussin for the cough, but were told mainly to continue the same regime the ER told us Monday. He's feeling a lot better. Running around and having a grand ol' time.
No comments:
Post a Comment