Sunday, February 23, 2003

Warning. Strong language follows. Consider yourselves warned. (yes, two in as many days

You know, when you think things are going good, something happens to make you realize other wise. Yes, I'm referring to the whole Nikki situation. I'm still pissed about it. And no, talking to her briefly earlier did not help the situation any. I keep hearing "lazy ass bitch" keeps coming to mind. I think that about sums her up. She reminds me of Wendy all over again. Only this seems infinitely more bothersome and irks me so much more. Maybe its because Nikki is 30 years old and should know better. Man, was I wrong.

I called to wish Bill a Happy Birthday and see if he liked his presents (and to talk to Nikki without admitting it.) She didn't ask how anyone was doing. She didn't say anything about Bill or how he liked what he'd gotten. She was just plain bitchy. She mentioned again that she'd probably be home Wednesday before she had to go to work. *rolls eyes* whoop-it-e-doo. When I mentioned that Mom had had to come down with me she was shocked and asked why. I told her because I had 2 doctors appointments tomorrow and needed someone to watch Xavier. She seemed shocked and said "Well I thought you said you could just take him to daycare." Sure, if I'd called last week to make an appointment since he's only set up as hourly care. Its not like I could call yesterday, today or even tomorrow to say, "Hey, can I drop my son off this morning? I have several doctors appointments today and my POS sister in-law left town with no notice." I can imagine the response. I also said I hadn't called to set it up because she said she'd watch him. wishy-washy bitch. (sorry, typing my thoughts as they come to me.) Of course she said oh, I didn't realize that, sorry. Like she meant it. Not with the tone she was using. grr I so want to just slap her around a few times and beat some sense into her. Wait, that obviously wouldn't work. Several of her ex-boyfriends have already tried that.

Anyhow. On a less tense note. Yes, Tricia Xavier got his package. He loves the teddy bear and the bib is perfect. I swear at times he's speaking Klingon, and has the attitude to match. :-) And, while I was out today I found a desk size punching bag on sale, $10 and I can beat out some frustration... Can anyone guess what I'll be imagining while I'm beating the hell out of it?

No comments: