Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Hello all. We all made it home safe and sound, if not a bit more tired and bruised. Xavier seemed to really be clumsy this weekend, branding himself for a few days with a brush then falling on a sidewalk and scraping his nose up. Nikki stubbed her toe and tore the nail off of it by accidentally kicking her dad. And of course, I just had to go and slip on some moss while hiking and bruise my knee really well. At the moment the bruise is an aweful shade of red, with green and purple and even a little black mixed in for good measure. But I don't think I broke anything, so I'm good.

Of course, I'm sure you've all been watching the news of late. Yes 3rd ID would be Rob. As far as I know, as of Monday night via voicemail message he is fine, but they've taken the phone lines out so no more calls for heaven only knows how long. I'm just hoping snail-mail will still be an option. I'll keep writing and sending letters as long as they don't tell me otherwise. I hope all is well with all of you. I know you're thinking of me. Thank you. *hugs*

No comments: