Friday, March 21, 2003

Thank you. All of you. We're doing the best we can and just taking each day as it comes. I try not to dwell, but I have my moments of extreme sadness or near weepiness. But then I look at Xavier and Gemina and try again to be strong for them, myself and for Rob. I know he's safe and will be home as soon as he can, I just wish I knew when so I could start marking the days off the calendar. Since I can't, I think of him often and write letters as much as Xavier allows. I tell him about the mundane every day stuff because I know we can't discuss everything going on right now. And I keep reminding myself that when this is all done and over with Rob will be back home with me safe and sound until the next war or conflict comes up and he has to go do the job he loves and does so well.

No comments: