This evening was soo cool. I actually got to "chat" with Rob. I had emailed him earlier today. Then I left messenger on all day waiting for him to pop back on, since he told me they were removing the internet today. When his message hit my Inbox, I clicked on the link, read it and was replying in no time flat. We emailed back and forth for a good 20-30 minutes before he had to go. It was nice, even though I didn't actually hear his voice. I did get to "talk" to him. Of course, it was all mundane and replies to one email I'd sent and then our comments back and forth to each other. Isn't it funny how when you finally get to talk to someone after so long you don't know what to talk about? There were plenty of "I love you"s and virtual hugs, though. *sigh* I hope he either gets to call or email me again soon. I spent all day waiting for him to come back online, and now I'm sad because I did actually get to talk to him. I just miss him all the more.
Oh, I got several pics from Rob in emails today. (One of the guys has a digital camera.) I printed the first one out and when Xavier saw it he wanted to hold it. I handed it to him and said that's your daddy and he smiled a big smile then started blowing kisses to the picture. Then he gave it a great big bear hug. Then he alternated hugging and kissing the picture for a few minutes. Everytime since then when I show him the picture he hugs it, kisses it and smiles. I emailed Rob about it and that was the bulk of what we talked about. Mainly because he was sad he didn't get to see it. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it, but I thought it would atleast get him to smile a bit. Especially since it shows that Xavier knows who daddy is and loves him. Right? Oh well. I'm tired. That's it for now. Three posts in one day... that's a lot for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment