Thursday, June 05, 2003

Hello all. I know I've not posted in a while, sorry about that. I'm visiting mom and dad at the moment. Tomorrow I head up to Kentucky to meet some of Rob's mom's relatives. I'll be back in Atlanta some time Sunday then a day or 2 of rest and back to my house we go. Its hard to believe I've been here since Tuesday. It seems like I just got here. And Tuesday is going to come up so quickly, then back to the routine of allergy shots twice a week and trying to chase Xavier down and keep him occupied all the time. :-) I suppose it could be worse. I could have more than Xavier to chase around and amuse. *shudder* I know that eventually I want one more child, but with Xavier the way he's been acting lately I realize I want him so much older than he is now before I even think of having any more.

Anywho. Not a whole lot going on really. I went to see my grandparents today and apparently they'd gotten and insurance policy for me when I was younger and recently cancelled it and were giving the the money they'd gotten back. What a surprise. Now I definately don't have to worry about the money to get to Kentucky this weekend. :-)

You know. I realize more and more often that even a little break from my house and everything involved in that area of my life (i.e. the military and all that stuff) really is nice. Oh, and the best thing about this break... I don't have to see Nikki this weekend. She was supposed to be going to the family reunion but apparently she needs to work because she needs the money. That's fine with me. It would have been a long 6 or 7 hours in the car with her. And it would have been a long weekend as we were supposed to share a room. *shudders* I don't know who out there was listening when I wished she wouldn't go but thank you. I know, heartless and mean of me to say it, but she has surpassed my last nerve. I can be civil with her when needed, but that would have been trying even for me. And apparently she gave her mom the $20 she owes Xavier. I guess its a start atleast. Now for her to actually start sending me the money she owes me.... *sings* Some day my money will come.... ok, bad play on a classic Disney song but that's what popped up in my head.

holding hands
hand holding - you like to be in constant physical
contact with your special someone but you don't
want to take things too quickly.


What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: