Monday, September 27, 2004

Chchchchanges

Decided it was time for a new layout. Thought this one was really nice. I found it at Blogskins.

My computer died. I've been using Rob's laptop for about a week now. Rob's computer died too. Soo, now "Dude, I'm getting a Dell." hehe Just trying to be cute, don't groan too loud. Should be here sometime next week seeing as I ordered it late Saturday night and seriously customized it.

Not much else new here. Andrea is dating one of Rob's soldiers. Haven't seen her much, but hey. BTDT right? X is being his usual lovely cranky rambunctious self. Climbing on, over, and into everything he can. He usually uses a chair or toy to aid him, but last night he just lifted himself up onto the counter and into the sink from the floor, no help. I was amazed, but still angry. ugh. If its not one thing its another. Got to love kids, always an adventure.

No comments: