Since I got home last Wednesday I don't think I've really stopped. Rob's soldiers all came over Thursday for "training" during which they played military-based video games, talked, etc. I snuck off after noon so I could go get my allergy shots then get groceries. Fun, fun.
Friday we went over to one of the guys' house for brats. Yummy. Been a while since I've had brats and they were very good. Andrea went with us, and she has been hanging out with one of the guys since. I think I've seen her maybe a total of an hour since Friday night when we left. Guess its ok, but she hasn't really called us or let us know that she's ok or what is going on and I think its kinda rude. Reminds me of Nikki all over again. ugh.
Anyhoo. The weekend was rather quiet. We had a small BBQ with 2 of Rob's soldiers Sunday night (they had a 3-day). We only did burgers and steaks on the grill and hot dogs and marshmallows over the bonfire. Was fun. Xavier enjoyed himself. He always seems to when any of the soldiers are over. :-)
Thus far the week has been a lot of chasing Xavier, a quick reprieve for a doctors appt. to renew a referral to the allergist, and then more chasing Xavier and Gemina. Tomorrow night we're supposed to go over for brats again. Woot. The less I have the cook the better it is, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment