Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Oops

Sorry, been in Atlanta helping move stuff from there to here and back and forth again. May be going up again tomorrow, not sure yet.

On a lark the other day, I registered with Classmates.com. While looking thru the list for DeVry in my graduating year, guess who I found. HIM!!! (See previous post if you're not sure who I'm talking about.) Now I wonder what's going on in his life. Has the "Law of Three" come back to bite him yet? And I get this really depressed feeling when I logged onto the site and saw HIS name. I want to curl up in a corner and cry and cry. I just loose all energy. I get the urge to actually pay for Gold membership so I can find out as much as I can, yet I don't want to know. Because then if Rob realizes I know more about his current wherabouts he may begin trying to find Him. I really don't want that. I know, there is a long list of people ready to kick His @$$ from here to the moon and back.

In other news...

I went to vote as soon as I dropped off Andrea's truck and was able to get my car. Andrea's truck was still loaded down with stuff from Atl and Dad and James were at the storage facility emptying their trucks. It took about an hour from when I got there to when I walked out the door. A friend from high school got there the same time as me, but being as her last name is in the first half of the alphabet, she was still nowhere near the front of the voting line. She'd finally made it in the building, but she was probably still another 30-45 minutes from being able to even get up to the voting machine. Need to watch the news later on and see how the voting is going. And, NO I did not vote for Kerry. I refuse to vote for a self-decorated, self-proclaimed, "decorated war hero", turn coat, whose wife owns Heinz and not a single job is here in the US, who constantly depricates the incumbant president for the screw-ups of a screwed-up previous regime!

No comments: