Sunday, January 23, 2005

It's been a while

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Been busy with classes and Rob getting ready to deploy again. As it stands right now he'll be leaving any day now. ugh

Doing pretty good in class so far, finished week 3 yesterday. I have 2 more weeks for this class then a week off before the next class starts. Woohoo! I think my average before the 2 assignments submitted yesterday is a 92. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can keep it up. We shall see.

Our neighbor had a BBQ for Rob last night. The guy was my dad's 1Sgt at one point, I've known him since I was in Elementary or Middle School. He grilled t-bones the size of the plate, I swear there was little room for any side dishes. But it was all good. Andrea and her boyfriend were here, and one of Rob's other soldiers' girlfriend was with them. She was nice. I actually spent a few hours talking to her. Rob was glad to see me actually talking to someone instead of hiding away on the computer. :-) I did have to hide away and do my homework for a little while after dinner, though.

No comments: