Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Rob

Rob will be leaving within the next few days for the big sandbox we all call he!!. He's finishing up his packing today, has accountability formation in the morning and then he's home for the day. At the moment he and X are laying down on the couch watching Power Puff Girls. He's trying to get kiddoo to take a nap with him. I don't think he's succeeding, but who knows. Its kinda quiet in there.

I've noticed I'm getting to be the moody, tempermental spouse now that deployment day is approaching. I try not to be, but there are just so many emotions they all get garbled and kinda ugly sometimes. Even the meds don't numb them. And the meds do pretty good to help curb my normal bitchiness. Even I've seen the difference with on the meds from when I'm off them. Off meds can be a very very ugly picture. Even I don't want to be around me.

Anyhwho. I don't know how much travelling I'll do while Rob is gone. Especially with classes and lack of reliable internet access on the road. We'll see. Maybe in the week or so between classes. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Then again, I may just stay here and take care of projects around the house, like remodelling the computer room and kitchen. Oh, and landscaping the yard. Especially now, since Dad had soemone come out and clear out the Pines. hmm... What to do? What to do? :-)

No comments: