Got a 98 in the class that ended yesterday. I missed a grand total of 25 points the entire class. Yippee! Let's hope I can keep it up. Next class started today, well Sunday. I really need to go to bed, but I was having fun in WoW. Could be in trouble here... hehe
I'm playing a Dark Elf Druid. She's kinda cool. I played for about 4 hours or so tonight (I think) and I've got her up to 6th level. Man, I was having fun. Especially when Shan was in playing too. The conversation had me laughing so hard I was laughing more than actually playing. Then Shan went to bed, I started wandering around, and didn't even realize Trish had signed in. I didn't know her char. names - hadn't checked email to know it. But both are now on my friends list, as is Jeremy. Does that mean I'll know when they log in? I didn't really see anything in the chat/guild chat area that showed it, but then again while I was playing solo I didn't really pay much attention to that area of the screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment