Friday, March 25, 2005

WoW... wow

Just made level 15. Also made a few new in-game friends. A couple of nice ladies helped me the other day. I had an in-guild angel whom shall remain anonymous. Seen Shan a couple of times, Trish once or twice, and even Jeremy a couple of times. YAY!

I've even met an ingame person who does nothing but whine and beg stuff from others, really annoying. Seems very vindictive and me-me-me oriented. "Can you help me with my quest?" and when you don't act the way wanted acts sulky. When the server was acting up yesterday the person came on, no monsters so I thought I'd try the "Deep Ocean, Vast Sea" quest... I didn't know how to swim and when I asked the person acted like I was a complete idiot. I'm a n00b. Never played before the other day. Bound to have things out there I'm clueless about. Like fishing. Had to ask how to do that today to finish a quest. Mirr laughed and told me how, then shared that it took him/her? 20 mins to figure it out the first time. I kept trying to attack, not realizing I had to go to my skills ability and use that. Oops.

The annoying person mentioned before seems to want handouts. Boohoo story, someone stole my money, can you help me play a high school pity me party and get it back. Oh, can I have some gold. Can I have such and such silver. I'd ignore if it wouldn't be soo much more hassle.

Anyhow. I'm enjoying the game.

No comments: