Sorry Shan. Thought I'd posted what happened with the State and nosy neighbors.
The state couldn't find anything to hold against me. We already knew that tho. One incident was well over 6 months so they couldn't even look into that. The others, well there was just nothing to substantiate it, or were more spiteful than actual fact-based allegations.
X and I have been getting along wonderfully of late, as well. He still has his temper tantrums, and there can be some bad ones. A new bit to our routine, however, is what he calls playing and cuddling. Before bed, and usually when we wake up, X wants to rough house and tickle. Just have some fun. Mommy and X bonding time. After a few minutes he says he's had enough and wants to just lay there cuddling with me - lots of hugs and kisses. Then rinse, repeat a few times. :) His laughter is so cute, and the love so sweet, how could I deny him?
Mom and Dad have officially moved into their own place. They have their bed there, but still have some stuff here at my place. Their dog is here for now, as well. Dad signed the lease, and it was a no pets lease. Sooo.... Dad is gonna have to work on that because I do not want to keep their dog indefinitely.
Andrea has mentioned maybe taking Autumn to stay with her. Autumn is showing more and more that she would be happier as an only-dog. Sorry, not getting rid of Mystery to do that. Mystery is my baby. Too close to my heartstrings to let go. So, I'll hope Andrea's landlord will let her take the high maintenance, uber prissy, brat Husky. I love Autumn, but dang if she isn't a brat and handfull. Then to get Lowie to Mom and Dad's on a permanent basis...
School is done Saturday. My graduation will be December 3rd. Its an online deal so if you're interested, send me an email or comment here and I'll forward you the information. Really should try harder to find a job, but have been enjoying the playing and cuddling with X waay too much to want to do it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment